Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: David Sutton on March 14, 2008, 02:41:13 am

Title: Harbour Bridge photo
Post by: David Sutton on March 14, 2008, 02:41:13 am
Just read the Your Camera does Matter article. Lovely photograph of the bridge. The graphic quality and composition is really attractive, and though it's hard to see on my screen, it appears the chap left of centre is looking at the camera. Nice. David
Title: Harbour Bridge photo
Post by: David Anderson on March 14, 2008, 03:58:08 am
A bit of Jet-lag in that article ?  

I agree with Michael's thoughts just the same.

I love my cameras & lenses and would have them if I was a photographer or not.
Title: Harbour Bridge photo
Post by: barryfitzgerald on March 30, 2008, 07:42:43 pm
Quote
I love my cameras & lenses and would have them if I was a photographer or not.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181349\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Hmmm lol!

Look we all like gadgets, no question. But love is a kinda strong word!