Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: emreese on March 13, 2008, 09:10:34 pm
-
How do I get an image to directly post in the message rather than the thumbnail you have to click on?
-
Put them up on the web somewhere. (Not here.) Then use the IMG tag and feed it the link.
-
Put them up on the web somewhere. (Not here.) Then use the IMG tag and feed it the link.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181259\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
But the thumbnail is nicer for people who don't have high bandwidth connections, because downloading the image is than optional.
-
But the thumbnail is nicer for people who don't have high bandwidth connections, because downloading the image is than optional.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181309\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
They can start loading the page before they head off to their daily mammoth hunt.
-
They can start loading the page before they head off to their daily mammoth hunt.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181324\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I finished off all the mammoths in my neighborhood last week, so then I went and upgraded my connection to fibre optics, so the big images don't bother me any more (except that when they are too large to fit my screen, and I have to go to all the tedious work of pressing the "-" key in Opera to resize the image smaller).