Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jmboss on March 13, 2008, 04:08:23 pm

Title: WTB: ImageAlign or ImageAlign Pro SW
Post by: jmboss on March 13, 2008, 04:08:23 pm
I would like to obtain a clean copy of the last version of the now discontinued ImageAlign (or ImageAlign Pro preferred) fisheye correction software program complete with any instruction manuals that was produced by Grasshopper Software. I am willing to pay for a copy as I understand that the SW was licensed though any advantages that licensing provided are probably moot now that the company is out of business.

Thank you.

Joe Bossuyt
Title: WTB: ImageAlign or ImageAlign Pro SW
Post by: jmboss on March 21, 2008, 07:14:33 pm
I do find it curious that out of a forum membership of over 30 thousand photographers, that nobody has come forward with an offer of a software copy of the ImageAlign/ImageAlign Pro or ImageAlign PhotoShop Plug-In.

Was this software really that rare?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Joe
Title: WTB: ImageAlign or ImageAlign Pro SW
Post by: Demetria on February 23, 2009, 01:40:44 pm
Hello,

Did you ever get a copy of ImageAlign?  I am also looking to get this program.

Thanks,
Demetria


Quote from: jmboss
I do find it curious that out of a forum membership of over 30 thousand photographers, that nobody has come forward with an offer of a software copy of the ImageAlign/ImageAlign Pro or ImageAlign PhotoShop Plug-In.

Was this software really that rare?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Joe