Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: HarperPhotos on March 11, 2008, 02:02:09 am

Title: Mamiya RB Digital back adaptor.
Post by: HarperPhotos on March 11, 2008, 02:02:09 am
Gidday,

The Mamiya rep Tim at Panavision New Zealand have just told me that Mamiya have announced a digital adapter plate called the HX702 for the Mamiya RB camera.

Cheers

Simon
Title: Mamiya RB Digital back adaptor.
Post by: shutay on March 11, 2008, 02:38:52 am
Yahoo! Progress for the Mamiya ZD back.  The announcement is on their Japanese website (which I can't read at all...). (http://www.mamiya.co.jp/news_20080310_c.html)

I hope this means that their view camera adapter is coming soon?

Now even more interesting, is there is the other announcement on their website!
Title: Mamiya RB Digital back adaptor.
Post by: peteh on March 12, 2008, 03:14:01 am
Quote
Yahoo! Progress for the Mamiya ZD back.  The announcement is on their Japanese website (which I can't read at all...). (http://www.mamiya.co.jp/news_20080310_c.html)

I hope this means that their view camera adapter is coming soon?

Now even more interesting, is there is the other announcement on their website!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180539\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Try this to tranlate the page....http://babelfish.altavista.com/
It's not perfect, but works OK.
Title: Mamiya RB Digital back adaptor.
Post by: shutay on March 12, 2008, 09:19:29 am
Quote
Try this to tranlate the page....http://babelfish.altavista.com/
It's not perfect, but works OK.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180776\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yeah I am aware of the tools, but thanks though. Those auto translators either leave me with a headache trying to understand the translated goop, or else it leaves me doubled over with stitches I get laughing at the translation!