Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Guy Mancuso on March 11, 2008, 12:38:21 am

Title: FS Canon 5D like new
Post by: Guy Mancuso on March 11, 2008, 12:38:21 am
I have a 5d with 3k in actuations like new. I also have a extra battery . RRS camera plate and Canon hand grip. Have all the boxes and paper work and blank warranty card. Very small and I mean small scratch on top of prism. Bought new in December. Also have 200 2.8 and 100 macro bought same time . Please see other ad
e-mail me at guymancuso at cox.net

Price 1850.00 paypal only
Title: FS Canon 5D like new
Post by: Guy Mancuso on March 11, 2008, 01:52:40 pm
sale is pending on the 5D lenses still available
Title: FS Canon 5D like new
Post by: Guy Mancuso on March 11, 2008, 03:14:22 pm
item is sold. Thanks for looking