Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Davies on March 07, 2008, 10:02:54 am

Title: Hi My First Post on the great forum !
Post by: Chris Davies on March 07, 2008, 10:02:54 am
Moonrise Over Walton Pier Essex UK - On a cold winters eve about 5pm.

I was surprised to find the BBC picked this image to Exhibit. I hope you guys and girls like it and pointers suggestions just fire away :-)

P.S I have just bought a Kiev arsat 30mm f3.5 for my Pentax 645 can anyone help me with the relevant copy of imagealign as mentioned on the main site regarding this lens Please. I cant find a copy online and all links to it are dead.
Title: Hi My First Post on the great forum !
Post by: francois on March 07, 2008, 11:58:39 am
Quote
Moonrise Over Walton Pier Essex UK - On a cold winters eve about 5pm.

I was surprised to find the BBC picked this image to Exhibit. I hope you guys and girls like it and pointers suggestions just fire away :-)

P.S I have just bought a Kiev arsat 30mm f3.5 for my Pentax 645 can anyone help me with the relevant copy of imagealign as mentioned on the main site regarding this lens Please. I cant find a copy online and all links to it are dead.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179786\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Chris,
Welcome here!

I believe that Grasshopper (ImageAlign developer) is out of business…
Title: Hi My First Post on the great forum !
Post by: wolfnowl on March 07, 2008, 03:29:16 pm
Hi Chris, and welcome to the list!  And congrats on the exhibit!

Mike.