Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: petrosk on March 05, 2008, 01:48:56 pm

Title: Lightroom on Linux - Any good news?
Post by: petrosk on March 05, 2008, 01:48:56 pm
Hi,
I know that this topic was discussed here before, with a negative response to my question, so I just wonder if something has changed since that time?
Title: Lightroom on Linux - Any good news?
Post by: CatOne on March 05, 2008, 11:51:44 pm
Quote
Hi,
I know that this topic was discussed here before, with a negative response to my question, so I just wonder if something has changed since that time?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179356\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nope.
Title: Lightroom on Linux - Any good news?
Post by: jani on March 06, 2008, 06:37:48 am
To be a bit more precise, you can follow the developments e.g. here:

Wine HQ application database (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=5839)
Title: Lightroom on Linux - Any good news?
Post by: Recked on March 07, 2008, 08:57:46 am
Hello,

I know it isn't Lightroom, but Lightcrafts has a beta of Lightzone for Linux. Doesn't have the same "dam" functionality, but does provide at least photo editing without having to use The Gimp (no dig at The Gimp either as it is a good program).

thanks