Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Josh-H on March 04, 2008, 11:48:49 pm

Title: Photo-Kit sharpener for LR?
Post by: Josh-H on March 04, 2008, 11:48:49 pm
I seem to remember some idle talk about the possibility of the Pixel Genius guys doing Photokit Sharpener as a plug in for Lightroom at some stage.

Does anyone know if this is the case - or if its even planned for the future?

I would love to be able to do my final output sharpening in Lightroom without having to round trip to CS3 as now.
Title: Photo-Kit sharpener for LR?
Post by: larsrc on March 05, 2008, 05:34:26 am
Quote
I seem to remember some idle talk about the possibility of the Pixel Genius guys doing Photokit Sharpener as a plug in for Lightroom at some stage.

Does anyone know if this is the case - or if its even planned for the future?

I would love to be able to do my final output sharpening in Lightroom without having to round trip to CS3 as now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179221\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sorry, spoke too quickly.  Don't know.

-Lars