Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: cocasana on March 04, 2008, 06:46:30 am
-
Hi all.
Printing with Mac OSX 10.4.11, PS 10.0, Epson 3800, Harman Matt FB MP paper, Harman Matt FB MP paper's profile. When you download the profile you download also a pdf in which you read that you have to chose "watercolor paper" in the printer's driver menu. But when I'm at that point I can't chose that support: its there but you can not chose it. Any advise? Thanks, Carlo
-
Hi all.
Printing with Mac OSX 10.4.11, PS 10.0, Epson 3800, Harman Matt FB MP paper, Harman Matt FB MP paper's profile. When you download the profile you download also a pdf in which you read that you have to chose "watercolor paper" in the printer's driver menu. But when I'm at that point I can't chose that support: its there but you can not chose it. Any advise? Thanks, Carlo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179005\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Carlo,
I'm on Mac OS X 10.5 but if I select standard sheet feeder, watercolor and other fine-art papers option is disabled. I have to select rear or front manual feed to be able to select watercolor paper. Does that make sense?
-
Carlo,
I'm on Mac OS X 10.5 but if I select standard sheet feeder, watercolor and other fine-art papers option is disabled. I have to select rear or front manual feed to be able to select watercolor paper. Does that make sense?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179023\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes it does! Thank you so much!
-
Yes it does! Thank you so much!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179024\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You're welcome Carlo.