Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Danielle on March 03, 2008, 01:36:21 am
-
Printer Canon iP3000 displayed the message: Error 1700, waste ink absorber almost full.
I've reset it OK
but can not find practical instruction how to open the printer, remove the contaminated ink absorber pads in order to flush them.
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'][/B]Could anyone tell me how to open Canon iP3000 properly and remove the ink absorber pads, please?[/span]
Or may be there is some website/forum where such instructions can be found?
Thanks in advance!
-
Printer Canon iP3000 displayed the message: Error 1700, waste ink absorber almost full.
I've reset it OK
but can not find practical instruction how to open the printer, remove the contaminated ink absorber pads in order to flush them.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=178785\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You'll probably have a better chance for specific info on DP Review's Printers/Printing forum, as this forum attracts a mainly larger format crowd.
I've done it with the iPF5000 a couple of times, and the advice I'd give you when you extract it is to first roll out as much ink as possible with a rolling pin, etc., then rinse out several times, rolling out each time as much as possible.
Pete