Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: The View on March 01, 2008, 01:10:40 am

Title: LR's Airtight viewer slide show doesn't update
Post by: The View on March 01, 2008, 01:10:40 am
I just added another image to my collection that is to be published on the web.

I uploaded it to the same address, got the warning, that some data might be overwritten.

Then I looked up my website, and the new photo wasn't there.

The airtight viewer also hadn't incorporated the new, longer, 4 seconds viewing time per image.

Nothing has been updated.

I uploaded the gallery again.

And again, no avail.

Why doesn't this work? Uploading a new gallery to an address should overwrite the old gallery.
Title: LR's Airtight viewer slide show doesn't update
Post by: john beardsworth on March 01, 2008, 03:42:40 am
Empty your browser's cache.
Title: LR's Airtight viewer slide show doesn't update
Post by: The View on March 01, 2008, 12:55:16 pm
Quote
Empty your browser's cache.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=178399\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks! Should have thought of that. Thought, clicking the reload button was enough...