Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jsch on February 27, 2008, 11:44:11 am
-
Hi,
I already posted this question some time ago: Is there a possibility to print under OS X Leopard with the Epson 4000 on roll paper? The option is no longer available in the print driver under Leopard as it was under 10.4. On the Epson website there is the following info without details:
[... Note: Epson will not release full-featured Macintosh OS X 10.5 printer drivers for the following printers: Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Series]
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support...¬eoid=100126 (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supAdvice.jsp?type=highlights¬eoid=100126)
Best,
Johannes
-
Johannes
I have an Epson 4000 and am printing from a Mac with Leopard and not having any problems.
Bring up the Print box, go to Page Setup, and make sure you select the Epson 4000 from the 'format for' option. Then the roll paper choice is available under paper size. If you do not select the Epson 4000, the roll paper options do not appear.
Jim
PS Yesterday I bought a Canon 6100, so the 4000 will be going!