Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: LA30 on February 27, 2008, 09:21:04 am

Title: FS Canon 85mm 1.8 & 90mm TS-E
Post by: LA30 on February 27, 2008, 09:21:04 am
I am selling a hardley used Canon 85mm f 1.8 lens.  I don't use it as it is too long for what I shoot.  I am cleaning out my camera bag, please give it a good home.  It will pack it very well.  Lens comes with canon front and back caps and hood.  There are a few wear marks from the camera bag on the hood.  Lens is in Exc+ condition.

See photos 85mm (http://www.kennethphotography.com/85/)
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']SOLD!!!!!!!
[/span]
I also have a Canon 90mm TS-E tilt shift lens.  This lens gets very little use and I can't really see to keep it.  It functions very very smooth, like new.  There are a few wear marks (see photo) on the lens from the camera bag as well.  The glass is mint and lens works 100%.

See photos 90 (http://www.kennethphotography.com/90/)


90mm Asking 975 shipped to US only.

I have very good Ebay feedback if you care.

Thanks,

Ken
Title: FS Canon 85mm 1.8 & 90mm TS-E
Post by: LA30 on February 27, 2008, 12:15:32 pm
85mm is SOLD
Title: FS Canon 85mm 1.8 & 90mm TS-E
Post by: LA30 on May 07, 2008, 05:54:48 pm
90mm is going on Ebay.

search on ebay
180240704230


thx,

ken