Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pixtweak on February 25, 2008, 05:25:14 pm

Title: Colorado Fiber Gloss Driver Settings
Post by: pixtweak on February 25, 2008, 05:25:14 pm
Hello,

I am testing Moab Colorado Fiber Gloss. I was able to find and download the ICC Profile from their WWW site, but have not found any information regarding the corresponding driver setting. I am using a Windows/Epson 7800.

Do any of you know the Media Type setting for this profile?

Thanks
Title: Colorado Fiber Gloss Driver Settings
Post by: pixtweak on February 25, 2008, 06:37:28 pm
Media Type setting for this profile?

And the Answer is "Premium Glossy Photo".

Also, Select the ‘Percepual’ rendering intent. Select 'Black Point Compensation'.

Thanks to Andy, Legion's Color expert who returned my call, for pointing out that the information was right under my nose right next to the profile download link, on the Moab WWW site.