Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Booswalia on February 25, 2008, 08:14:36 am

Title: PhotoShop Disappeared
Post by: Booswalia on February 25, 2008, 08:14:36 am
For some reason when I right-click on an image in Lightroom I know longer have the option of choosing "Open in Photoshop".  I now have to get there by choosing "Open in an external application".

I had CS2 installed then I installed Lightroom and then upgraded to CS3.
Everything worked fine until I removed CS2.

Any thoughts?
Title: PhotoShop Disappeared
Post by: allan67 on February 25, 2008, 08:24:12 am
Quote
For some reason when I right-click on an image in Lightroom I know longer have the option of choosing "Open in Photoshop".  I now have to get there by choosing "Open in an external application".

I had CS2 installed then I installed Lightroom and then upgraded to CS3.
Everything worked fine until I removed CS2.

Any thoughts?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=177198\")


There might be a registry corruption. The cure was provided by paulbk here :
[a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t16420.html]LL Forum link[/url]

It worked just fine for me when I had this problem.

Allan
Title: PhotoShop Disappeared
Post by: Booswalia on February 25, 2008, 08:27:01 am
Thanks.  I'll give that a try.

Quote
There might be a registry corruption. The cure was provided by paulbk here :
LL Forum link (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t16420.html)

It worked just fine for me when I had this problem.

Allan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177199\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]