Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Radtech1 on February 24, 2008, 12:54:51 pm
-
I am setting up the iPF6100 and I seem to have an "extra" part. It is the "borderless printing" spacer. I have looked in all of the assembly/set up manuals, and I cannot find an entry on the correct installation of this part.
Could someone please post a snapshot of this item in it's correct position?
Thank you for your help!
Rad
-
I am setting up the iPF6100 and I seem to have an "extra" part. It is the "borderless printing" spacer. I have looked in all of the assembly/set up manuals, and I cannot find an entry on the correct installation of this part.
Could someone please post a snapshot of this item in it's correct position?
Thank you for your help!
Rad
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177085\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Can you show us what this part looks like? I have an iPF6100 but my vendor set it up while I was busy with something else. I don't know what this part is, or where it goes. But if you show it to me, I'll see where it might be on my printer and take a photo for you.
Is that something that goes on the roll paper holder?
-
Rad, it seems the spacer is only needed for A2 paper (16.54") for the iPF5x00 and A1 paper (23.54") for the iPF6x00. The manual on cd says 16.5 and larger (for the iPF5000) but I print on 17" borderless without it.
It goes on first, before the roll, to space the roll out. I believe you only need the spacer for A1 or A2 rolls. Here is a general discription from the iPF wiki.
http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/Roll+Holder+Parts (http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/Roll+Holder+Parts)
Tony