Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Radtech1 on February 24, 2008, 12:00:30 pm

Title: iPF6100 - "Borderless" spacer?!?
Post by: Radtech1 on February 24, 2008, 12:00:30 pm
I am setting up the iPF6100 and I seem to have an "extra" part. It is the "borderless printing" spacer. I have looked in all of the assembly/set up manuals, and I cannot find an entry on the correct installation of this part.

Could someone please post a snapshot of this item in it's correct position?

Thank you for your help!

Rad
Title: iPF6100 - "Borderless" spacer?!?
Post by: KeithR on February 24, 2008, 12:41:50 pm
Quote
I am setting up the iPF6100 and I seem to have an "extra" part. It is the "borderless printing" spacer. I have looked in all of the assembly/set up manuals, and I cannot find an entry on the correct installation of this part.

Could someone please post a snapshot of this item in it's correct position?

Thank you for your help!

Rad
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177078\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I can't answer your question, but maybe if you posted this in "Printers, Papers, and Ink" some there might be able to respond.
Title: iPF6100 - "Borderless" spacer?!?
Post by: Radtech1 on February 24, 2008, 12:56:39 pm
Quote
I can't answer your question, but maybe if you posted this in "Printers, Papers, and Ink" some there might be able to respond.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177083\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks,

Did so.

That's where I thought I was, misclicked the wrong Forum.

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']ATTN ADMIN - PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD![/span]