Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: dwdallam on February 22, 2008, 09:37:41 pm

Title: Meduim Format Information
Post by: dwdallam on February 22, 2008, 09:37:41 pm
Can someone give an outline how this works and the cost involved for each item, including lens choice? This is interesting to me and perhaps worth saving a year or two to invest in. Also, some pros and cons of using medium format compared to the MKIII, such as weather sealing, portability, and weight.

Please start without the components, such as back, body, etc. and their concomitant price averages. I eman how much is a 22MP MF system going to cost to get started?

Thanks.
Title: Meduim Format Information
Post by: DarkPenguin on February 22, 2008, 10:44:42 pm
I'd ask that question in the medium format digital back forum.

Save up for one of these ...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/...ital-view.shtml (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/digital-view.shtml)
Title: Meduim Format Information
Post by: dwdallam on February 23, 2008, 02:53:41 am
Quote
I'd ask that question in the medium format digital back forum.

Save up for one of these ...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/...ital-view.shtml (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/digital-view.shtml)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176813\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I will and thanks. I didn't know there was a MF forum .