Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: imazursky on February 22, 2008, 09:05:48 pm

Title: FS: HP Z3100 inks and heads
Post by: imazursky on February 22, 2008, 09:05:48 pm
Hi,

I have a full set of 12 for an HP Designjet Z3100.
They are not in the boxes but still sealed in there foils.

I also have 6 brand new print heads for the Z3100.  They have been opened but never installed.


Best offers accepted for all and for singles.

Contact Ian @ 914-450-7144 or send me a PM.

Thanks!
-ian
Title: FS: HP Z3100 inks and heads
Post by: Colorwave on February 23, 2008, 01:06:37 am
PM sent.
-Ron H.
Title: FS: HP Z3100 inks and heads
Post by: ricm on February 28, 2008, 08:04:06 pm
I emailed you  last week wondering what was left.

Is everything gone?
Title: FS: HP Z3100 inks and heads
Post by: imazursky on March 12, 2008, 08:23:42 pm
All the items have been sold.

Thanks!
Title: FS: HP Z3100 inks and heads
Post by: BlasR on March 13, 2008, 04:08:34 pm
Ian,

thank you

BlasR