Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: J Photo on February 22, 2008, 03:56:58 pm

Title: FS: Mamiya AFD II, P30, lenses...
Post by: J Photo on February 22, 2008, 03:56:58 pm
EDIT: I have put the camera and lenses on ebay. The back is still available I have added a pic of the sensor also.
 
1. Phase one P30 Mamiya mount with 14,580 clicks on it. No scratches on the sensor. Still under value added warranty until 4/3/09. I have however misplaced the C1 software disc in a move.

Asking $9,000.00 USD

I am selling because I have put a deposit down on an AFi system and would like to fund a couple lenses. If there is no interest it will go on ebay.


Thanks,
Jess
Title: FS: Mamiya AFD II, P30, lenses...
Post by: Erichocinc on March 21, 2008, 10:53:58 pm
Quote
EDIT: I have put the camera and lenses on ebay. The back is still available I have added a pic of the sensor also.
 
1. Phase one P30 Mamiya mount with 14,580 clicks on it. No scratches on the sensor. Still under value added warranty until 4/3/09. I have however misplaced the C1 software disc in a move.

Asking $9,000.00 USD

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176740\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Have you sold this yet?