Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jgille on February 22, 2008, 02:46:04 am

Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: jgille on February 22, 2008, 02:46:04 am
Hello,

I would like to buy an HP Z3100 Printer.

But firstly, I would like to "test it" with some of my photos. So, I am looking for an online printing service that is using an HP Z3100 Printer.

Could somebody give me some advice ?

Thanks
Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: bristolc on February 22, 2008, 04:25:09 am
Hi,

We have just set up a fine art printing service using the z3100 in the UK please email me at andrew.stagg (_at_) bristolcanvas.com and let me know what you want to test.

Best
Andrew Stagg
BristolCanvas
Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: Recked on February 22, 2008, 12:34:10 pm
Hello,

If you are located in the United States and want some test prints let me know via PM and I will be happy to print them for you no charge if you are willing to pick up the shipping costs. I stock Hahn Photo Rag Pearl and William Turner currently, but might try other papers if you are interested.

Not collection of photos on your site.

Take care

Quote
Hello,

I would like to buy an HP Z3100 Printer.

But firstly, I would like to "test it" with some of my photos. So, I am looking for an online printing service that is using an HP Z3100 Printer.

Could somebody give me some advice ?

Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176600\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: Recked on February 22, 2008, 12:35:10 pm
Nice collection of photos is of course what I meant and my isn't it nice when you get to forget your glasses before leaving for work and then attempt to type.............

)


Quote
Hello,

If you are located in the United States and want some test prints let me know via PM and I will be happy to print them for you no charge if you are willing to pick up the shipping costs. I stock Hahn Photo Rag Pearl and William Turner currently, but might try other papers if you are interested.

Not collection of photos on your site.

Take care
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176677\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: jgille on February 28, 2008, 01:47:04 am
Hello,

I have sent to you a private message concerning the print.

Cheers
Title: Fine Art Printing Service with Z3100
Post by: Recked on February 28, 2008, 07:23:20 am
Hello Julien,

I have replied.

Beautiful shot!

Best regards