Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: kers on February 20, 2008, 05:37:16 am

Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: kers on February 20, 2008, 05:37:16 am
Let us hope this version will work with OSX10.5


http://www.giainteractive.com/aps/EN/update.html (http://www.giainteractive.com/aps/EN/update.html)
Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: Edhopkins on February 20, 2008, 08:16:53 am
I just looked at the web site. The update specifically excludes the z3100ps version.  So for those of us who have been waiting for an update that enables us to move to 10.5, this is not it.

Ed Hopkins
Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: rdonson on February 20, 2008, 01:28:10 pm
Installed without a hitch on Windows XP Pro.

The readme said the update is about:
- supports new media types
- several small bug fixes in the application and documentation

Here's a screen shot of the update site
(http://www.shutterfreaks.com/gallery21/main.php/d/45745-1/APS%201_3x%20update.jpg)
Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: mballent on February 20, 2008, 06:19:08 pm
Quote
Let us hope this version will work with OSX10.5
http://www.giainteractive.com/aps/EN/update.html (http://www.giainteractive.com/aps/EN/update.html)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176149\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I would assume that I could not just down load this and have it work with my eye one display 2...
Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: rdonson on February 20, 2008, 08:53:55 pm
Quote
I would assume that I could not just down load this and have it work with my eye one display 2...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176283\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


I don't know but I wonder why you would want to.  Its claim to fame is its ability to profile for the HP Z series printers.
Title: HP APS updated to version 1.32
Post by: neil snape on February 21, 2008, 02:29:06 am
It's not clear what you want to do with your i1. IF you have the license for APS, and you download it, and your APS is registered via the web token key, then yes actually it will work fine with any i1D2. Yet to run the print profile side you need either an i1 D2 or the HP rebranded colorimeter plugged in , but it's not necessary you actually apply an APS monitor profile.