Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: briancorll on February 19, 2008, 01:41:44 pm
-
I'm looking for suggestions for a pencil/pen/writing instrument of some sort to use for signing and numbering prints. Having tried a number of pens and pencils (I'm a graphic artist as well as a photographer) I have not found anything just right for signing most digital printing papers. I don't want something black and loud, something subdued like graphite, which seems to just tear up most digital papers.
Any suggestions ?
-
ask your local art store for a pencil that writes on glass and try one of those, sorry but I can't remember an exact name.
-
ask your local art store for a pencil that writes on glass and try one of those, sorry but I can't remember an exact name.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175990\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
A wax pencil you mean. Hmm...well, that would be difficult to sharpen and keep sharp.
-
A wax pencil you mean. Hmm...well, that would be difficult to sharpen and keep sharp.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=175992\")
I don't believe that is the same product. I went an looked at my pencil to double check and it's name is a Stabilo and it can be sharpened via a pencil sharpner
[a href=\"http://www.studiodepot.com/store/index.cgi?cmd=view_item&parent=1011-1082&id=6868]http://www.studiodepot.com/store/index.cgi...11-1082&id=6868[/url]
-
I don't believe that is the same product. I went an looked at my pencil to double check and it's name is a Stabilo and it can be sharpened via a pencil sharpner
http://www.studiodepot.com/store/index.cgi...11-1082&id=6868 (http://www.studiodepot.com/store/index.cgi?cmd=view_item&parent=1011-1082&id=6868)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176019\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Ah, the old Stabilo. I may jusy try that out. Hadn't thought of it as I haven't had any of them for a long time. Thanks.