Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Christopher on February 16, 2008, 01:57:14 pm

Title: Mounting prints on Glass ? (UK)
Post by: Christopher on February 16, 2008, 01:57:14 pm
Hello,

Just wanted to ask whether you know anything similiar to http://www.grieger-online.de/ (http://www.grieger-online.de/) (Diasec®)  in the UK ? I have tried grieger once and loved it, there service is amazing and tha quality I have got was perfect. Now I have a few clients, who would like a similiar print to glass mount in the UK. Is there any company who does the same as http://www.grieger-online.de/ (http://www.grieger-online.de/) with their mounting in the UK ?


Thanks a lot

Chris
Title: Mounting prints on Glass ? (UK)
Post by: Christopher on February 18, 2008, 06:08:28 pm
nobody at all ?
Title: Mounting prints on Glass ? (UK)
Post by: AWeil on February 18, 2008, 06:44:25 pm
Christopher, as far as I know, Grieger mounts on sheets of Acrylic, not glass - with variations as to the backing (DiaSec, AluBond). Anyway, I would place the order with Grieger and have it shipped to the UK. Grieger ist not the cheapest offer around, therefore shipping costs should not be the issue. As an artist preparing a show and committed to quality - I would even drive to Düsseldorf myself to pick up the order.

Angela