Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Calder on February 16, 2008, 07:13:11 am

Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 16, 2008, 07:13:11 am
Hi,

I've no trouble printing using LR just printing a single photo on a sheet.
But what I would like to do is print, say, four or more photos on a single sheet
of about A4 size.

So far I can only get one photo per sheet and I'm struggling a bit to get more than one. Can anybody please assist?

Grateful for any advice received.

Martin
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: dchew on February 16, 2008, 07:38:09 am
Select the four photos | go to Print module | PageSetup | Select A4.

Then under Layout | Page Grid (on the right pane) select the columns and rows you want.  For example, 2/2 should put all four on one page.
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 16, 2008, 07:47:05 am
Thanks very much for the reply.
I will set up as you mention and try it out.
Will report back later...

Regards,

Martin.
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 16, 2008, 08:09:23 am
Quote
Select the four photos | go to Print module | PageSetup | Select A4.

Then under Layout | Page Grid (on the right pane) select the columns and rows you want.  For example, 2/2 should put all four on one page.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175231\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I've done just as you mentioned and it works a treat!
Got all 4 on one A4....
Thank you so much....

Must buy a book on Lightroom.

Regards,

Martin
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: RogerW on February 16, 2008, 09:34:13 am
"managing your photographic workflow with photoshop lightroom" by Juergen Gulbins & Uwe Steinmueller is a good start.
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 16, 2008, 10:02:06 am
Quote
"managing your photographic workflow with photoshop lightroom" by Juergen Gulbins & Uwe Steinmueller is a good start.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175246\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks Roger, for the LR Publication information.
Will see if it's up on Amazon.
KR
Martin
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: KeithR on February 16, 2008, 12:42:24 pm
Quote
Thanks Roger, for the LR Publication information.
Will see if it's up on Amazon.
KR
Martin
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175257\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I got my copy from amazon. Also got Martin Evenings book from there as well.
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 18, 2008, 04:55:03 am
Quote
I got my copy from amazon. Also got Martin Evenings book from there as well.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175298\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Any comments on Martin Evening Lightroom book?
If it is like his Photoshop CS3 book, I'd be more than happy.

Martin
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: francois on February 18, 2008, 06:03:39 am
Quote
Any comments on Martin Evening Lightroom book?
If it is like his Photoshop CS3 book, I'd be more than happy.

Martin
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=175616\")
As a supplement to Martin Evening's book, Peachpit is offering a free  downloadable update. Read [a href=\"http://lightroom-news.com/2007/07/11/the-adobe-photoshop-lightroom-book-11-update/]this article[/url].

I would say that the Lightroom book is made of the same wood as the one on Photoshop.
Title: Lightroom Question
Post by: Calder on February 18, 2008, 08:20:06 pm
Quote
I would say that the Lightroom book is made of the same wood as the one on Photoshop.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175630\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the link, looks interesting.
Also for your comments about the Lightroom book,  I've just placed an order.

KR

Martin