Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: mrwilson31 on February 10, 2008, 09:46:10 pm

Title: Portrait Retouching in Elements
Post by: mrwilson31 on February 10, 2008, 09:46:10 pm
I am looking for a good resource to learn how to retouch, soften skin, reduce wrinkles in Photoshop Elements 6.

There is so much training available. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to start. I just bought the missing manual and there is not much in there.

Just looking for suggestions.

I have mostly been shooting portraits and I have been limited with my software. Just got Elements 6. Want to learn that first before I get CS3.

thanks in advance
Title: Portrait Retouching in Elements
Post by: Statistician on February 15, 2008, 04:59:55 pm
Quote
I am looking for a good resource to learn how to retouch, soften skin, reduce wrinkles in Photoshop Elements 6.

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=173875\")

[a href=\"http://www.popphoto.com/popularphotographyfeatures/4960/digital-toolbox-how-to-edit-portraits.html]http://www.popphoto.com/popularphotography...-portraits.html[/url]
Title: Portrait Retouching in Elements
Post by: sniper on February 15, 2008, 05:47:40 pm
Also it might be worth checking out portrait professional, stand alone software but might be worth the price if you do a lot of portraits.  Wayne
Title: Portrait Retouching in Elements
Post by: Tim Lookingbill on February 16, 2008, 08:43:10 am
This might help...

http://imagenomic.com/pt.aspx (http://imagenomic.com/pt.aspx)
Title: Portrait Retouching in Elements
Post by: tived on February 16, 2008, 09:41:12 pm
Quote
I am looking for a good resource to learn how to retouch, soften skin, reduce wrinkles in Photoshop Elements 6.

There is so much training available. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to start. I just bought the missing manual and there is not much in there.

Just looking for suggestions.

I have mostly been shooting portraits and I have been limited with my software. Just got Elements 6. Want to learn that first before I get CS3.

thanks in advance
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173875\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Try Kathrine Eismann's book retouching and ..... ooops brain freeze....eh restoration

www.retouchpro.com is a nice site too

but a lot of practice...obviously it helps to know what to practice :-)

Henrik