Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Peter Frahm on February 09, 2008, 08:14:12 pm

Title: Imageprint license transfer
Post by: Peter Frahm on February 09, 2008, 08:14:12 pm
Hi,

Wondering if anyone here has ever sold their version of Imageprint and gone through the license transfer process.


If so, could you explain what you had to do and if you encountered any issues?


I'm almost positive that it's a transferrable license, no?
Title: Imageprint license transfer
Post by: Peter Frahm on February 10, 2008, 10:35:55 am
hoping someone would see this...
Title: Imageprint license transfer
Post by: Dward on February 10, 2008, 12:12:34 pm
Quote
Hi,

Wondering if anyone here has ever sold their version of Imageprint and gone through the license transfer process.
If so, could you explain what you had to do and if you encountered any issues?
I'm almost positive that it's a transferrable license, no?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173619\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Yes, the licenses are transferrable.  I had not trouble with after I bought IP 6 for my 4000 several years ago.  As long as you have the dongle.....

David V. Ward, Ph. D.
www.dvward.com
David V. Ward Fine Art Photography
Title: Imageprint license transfer
Post by: Dward on February 10, 2008, 12:14:07 pm
Quote
Yes, the licenses are transferrable.  I had not trouble with after I bought IP 6 for my 4000 several years ago.  As long as you have the dongle.....

David V. Ward, Ph. D.
www.dvward.com
David V. Ward Fine Art Photography
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173738\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


sorry for the spelling errors!  I was talking and typing at the same time (or attempting to).

When I bought IP6 I called Colorbyte and they switched the previous owner's name to mine.

David V. Ward, Ph. D.