Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: JRKO on February 07, 2008, 02:46:12 pm

Title: Photo Editing
Post by: JRKO on February 07, 2008, 02:46:12 pm
Probably a daft question but I have been given a Windows version of CS3 and want to know if I can set Lightroom (in Mac) to use it as the external editor on my MacBook?
Title: Photo Editing
Post by: Roy on February 07, 2008, 04:00:56 pm
Quote
Probably a daft question but I have been given a Windows version of CS3 and want to know if I can set Lightroom (in Mac) to use it as the external editor on my MacBook?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=173073\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You might be able to do that if you run Windows under parallels.

But why not just get a Mac version of CS3? Adobe will exchange a Windows version for a Mac version for a modest fee. Call Adobe customer support.
Title: Photo Editing
Post by: JRKO on February 08, 2008, 01:30:33 am
Wow!

I did not realize there were companies out there that were that helpful to the customer  

Many thanks