Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Radtech1 on February 07, 2008, 08:38:54 am

Title: How do you get prints from roll paper to lay flat?
Post by: Radtech1 on February 07, 2008, 08:38:54 am
The topic title sums it up. I do not yet have my large printer so I had a 24 x 36 job printed locally. They used paper from a roll rather than from a sheet. What can be done to remove the curling that is occuring at either end?

Rad
Title: How do you get prints from roll paper to lay flat?
Post by: francois on February 07, 2008, 09:08:49 am
Quote
The topic title sums it up. I do not yet have my large printer so I had a 24 x 36 job printed locally. They used paper from a roll rather than from a sheet. What can be done to remove the curling that is occuring at either end?

Rad
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=172982\")
Rad,
Read Michael's review of the D-Roller ([a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/d-roller.shtml]Solving The Problem of Roll Paper Curl[/url]). You can either buy a D-Roller or make one yourself. Also, try to search on the forum for D-Roller (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=aa45ee2a1c8bb62540243ca1f8e19d90&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=d-roller), you will find useful tips.
Title: How do you get prints from roll paper to lay flat?
Post by: picnic on February 07, 2008, 09:45:42 am
deleted