Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: John Camp on February 03, 2008, 02:24:11 pm

Title: Drawing water
Post by: John Camp on February 03, 2008, 02:24:11 pm
Best shot in quite a while, IMHO; a portfolio piece. Especially has the colors going, keeps your eye moving -- even the flow of water helps. Could be an illustration for Alain's composition essay.

JC
Title: Drawing water
Post by: seany on February 04, 2008, 01:56:51 pm
I agree Mr R. has a unique eye for composition and colour, I often wonder is it something that can be taught or is it a talent only given to the truly fortunate?
Title: Drawing water
Post by: Morris Taub on February 05, 2008, 11:31:34 am
Yes, I really like the color in this one too...the near square shape makes me wonder what was cropped out of this one...
Title: Drawing water
Post by: DarkPenguin on February 05, 2008, 11:58:51 am
Is it my imagination or does that hat say "NFL Vikings 27"?
Title: Drawing water
Post by: John Camp on February 06, 2008, 02:31:15 am
Quote
Is it my imagination or does that hat say "NFL Vikings 27"?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=172482\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Oh, my God, he lied. He actually went to Minnesota.

JC
Title: Drawing water
Post by: mbkinsman on February 06, 2008, 05:55:29 pm
Quote
I agree Mr R. has a unique eye for composition and colour, I often wonder is it something that can be taught or is it a talent only given to the truly fortunate?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=172266\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

One of my favorites from the Madagascar trip - the dancers image is my favorite - captures the essence of dance.