Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bjornaagedk on February 02, 2008, 06:34:31 am

Title: FS: Leaf Portable Pack 30GB
Post by: bjornaagedk on February 02, 2008, 06:34:31 am
I have a Leaf 30GB Portable Pack for sale, complete with batteries, charger and cables,
all in boxes, - have never used it.

Please send me a pm. if interested.

Bjorn
Title: FS: Leaf Portable Pack 30GB
Post by: indivar on March 13, 2008, 09:47:29 am
Hello Bjorn,

Is the Leaf Portable pack still available?  Is it the hard drive which is mounted in a
camera & tripod mount?  I have a 5 gig one here which is a bit small.

-Indivar

Quote
I have a Leaf 30GB Portable Pack for sale, complete with batteries, charger and cables,
all in boxes, - have never used it.

Please send me a pm. if interested.

Bjorn
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=171735\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]