Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: soren on January 29, 2008, 06:08:12 pm

Title: Advice on a good camera bag (rug sack)
Post by: soren on January 29, 2008, 06:08:12 pm
Yes I know there is smaller cameras on the market  but this is the one I want to work with as long as my back is healthy. Anyone have any advices ideas of a great bag for this size of cameras I will be grateful as I having a hard time to find any good solutions for it.

Thanks
Soren
Title: Advice on a good camera bag (rug sack)
Post by: marcmccalmont on January 29, 2008, 06:40:06 pm
This is what I use, he will make a custom case to fit your camera
http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp (http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp)
Marc
Title: Advice on a good camera bag (rug sack)
Post by: soren on January 30, 2008, 02:21:29 pm
Quote
This is what I use, he will make a custom case to fit your camera
http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp (http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp)
Marc
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=170772\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks Marc, I have contacted him