Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: William Morse on January 29, 2008, 10:57:51 am
-
Anybody think they know of a good (read cheap) place to get APS? Is it possible to get it without the monitor profiler instrument? I have an Eye-One Pro; is there any advantage to using the APS monitor profiler on my Eizo CG-21?
Thanks, Bill
-
Anybody think they know of a good (read cheap) place to get APS? Is it possible to get it without the monitor profiler instrument? I have an Eye-One Pro; is there any advantage to using the APS monitor profiler on my Eizo CG-21?
Thanks, Bill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=170607\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You should be able to Google or use PriceGrabber or similar service to find the cheapest place to purchase.
You cannot buy APS without the i1D2 Colorimeter.
The i1D2 acts as a dongle for the APS. You don't have to use it but it must be present for APS to work.
-
Yeah, I tried Froogle and a couple others, found the prices to be pretty much the same. Hoped somebody had a "find".
Bill
You should be able to Google or use PriceGrabber or similar service to find the cheapest place to purchase.
You cannot buy APS without the i1D2 Colorimeter.
The i1D2 acts as a dongle for the APS. You don't have to use it but it must be present for APS to work.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=170653\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
The deals come and go, Bill. When I bought my APS the best deal I could find was ProVantage.
-
I might be buying mine at http://www.penguinsexpress.com (http://www.penguinsexpress.com) anyone know therse people best price 3600 not with the aps though David
-
HA!
ProVantage, when it's cheap, is very cheap; alot of its other stuff is much more expensive. I buy all of my HP ink there, and most of the HP paper- the problem there is they often don't have a very good selection.
Thanks for the pointer back to them!
Bill
The deals come and go, Bill. When I bought my APS the best deal I could find was ProVantage.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=170763\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]