Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on January 26, 2008, 02:48:51 pm
-
-
Nicely done... he'd have a lot of stories to tell...
Mike.
-
Thank you Mike, here is the story behind the photo.
Don Anselmo fell off his horse "Tiznao" (blacken), he told me it was not his horse fault, he just got scared with the fireworks from the local fair. Unable to fend for himself and his wife, he was brought to Santa Ana, California. I want to go home! he told me. My son in law gave me a bicycle to get around, " How silly would I look with this hat and boots riding a bicycle?" At one point he got so mad he started to walk home but he got lost and the neighborhood kids brought him back. He'll try again he told me.
-
I really like that. Beautiful tones in the photo, and what a face!
-
Thanks Gabe, yes his face speaks volumes!