Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Fundy on January 22, 2008, 08:34:06 am

Title: Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth
Post by: Fundy on January 22, 2008, 08:34:06 am
I am looking for a paper that is extremely similar to the Epson Ultra Smooth Art paper.

I need a paper that comes in 8.5x11". The Ultra Smooth does not, so I am looking for something that looks as close as possible to the ultrasmooth in the 8.5 x 11 size.  

Fundy
Title: Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth
Post by: deanwork on January 22, 2008, 08:46:02 am
The Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art is made my Premier Art. They also offer it in different sizes and weights under the name Premiere Art Hotpress. Do a google search for that name.

john




Quote
I am looking for a paper that is extremely similar to the Epson Ultra Smooth Art paper.

I need a paper that comes in 8.5x11". The Ultra Smooth does not, so I am looking for something that looks as close as possible to the ultrasmooth in the 8.5 x 11 size.  

Fundy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168766\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth
Post by: Fundy on January 22, 2008, 05:42:55 pm
Quote
The Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art is made my Premier Art. They also offer it in different sizes and weights under the name Premiere Art Hotpress. Do a google search for that name.

john
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168768\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is that known for a fact? It is the same exact paper?

Andrew
Title: Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth
Post by: deanwork on January 22, 2008, 06:44:18 pm
Yea they make it for Epson. Epson doesn't make anything. The differences are in the sizes of sheets, thickness, and dual sided capability of the various sizes. It profiles and looks exactly the same,or at least it did 2 years ago. I haven't used it recently.

j



Quote
Is that known for a fact? It is the same exact paper?

Andrew
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168858\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]