Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: NicholasR on January 21, 2008, 04:11:51 pm

Title: Imacon 646
Post by: NicholasR on January 21, 2008, 04:11:51 pm
I am selling my Imacon 646, with firewire connection. Excellent shape. I purchased it from the original owner about 9 months ago, digitized the images I wanted, and now it has to go. It's never been used in a high production facility, and I've never had a single issue with it.

Includes software (can download latest from Hasselblad), dust cover, firewire cable, documentation. Holders include:

Reflective holder
35mm holder
2 x 4x5 holders
6x6 (2 frame) holder
6x7 holder
6x12 holder

I'm thinking $5495 + shipping. Shipping will be fairly expensive. The scanner is heavy, and the original box/packing is heavy as well. I won't gouge on shipping, but expect it to be in the $120-140 range with insurance. At least that's what I recall paying to get it shipped here. I can deliver to Tahoe/Sacramento/San Francisco area if timing works out.

I have never sold any items here on LL, but have perfect feedback on ebay under user yourg186.

please email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Title: Imacon 646
Post by: NicholasR on January 28, 2008, 03:48:29 pm
Item is now on ebay, thanks to LL for your board.

If item has not been bid on yet I will still sell privately for $5250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250210772206 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250210772206)