Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: grosema on January 18, 2008, 11:11:36 am

Title: For Sale or Trade
Post by: grosema on January 18, 2008, 11:11:36 am
Hi all
Its my first post in here I hope I did it right. I have bought and sold lots or on FM site. under same name.

  FS:FT: Nikon 24-85mm.2.8/4 (Can)
Canada Only Please for now
Almost new Nikon 24-85mm. f/2.8-f/4 D IF (less than 5 months old) in the Box with a B+W F-PRO Filter
Bought in Canada (not by me) 5 year warranty
Hardly used
Reason : Bought a 17-55 2.8
OR TRADE: for a Macro lens 150mm. Or 180mm.


    Price:----  $425.00+ shipping

EMT-- E-mail Money Transfers or waite a week or two for a Cashier's Cheque to clear.

$669.99CAD at Henrys plus the $85.00 B+W F-PRO Filter

http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se...12&itemID=37428 (http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ItemsDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&departmentId=10407&categoryId=10412&itemID=37428)

 Picture of the lens here
http://www.pbase.com/grosema/image/91754189 (http://www.pbase.com/grosema/image/91754189)