Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mort54 on January 14, 2008, 06:06:39 pm
-
Is it clear yet which profile we are supposed to use with Epson's new Exhibition Fiber paper? If so, which profile is it? For awhile there, it seemed that there was some confusion on which profile to use, so before I start doing test prints on this uber-expensive paper, I want to get these details sorted out.
Thanks.
-
Is it clear yet which profile we are supposed to use with Epson's new Exhibition Fiber paper? If so, which profile is it? For awhile there, it seemed that there was some confusion on which profile to use, so before I start doing test prints on this uber-expensive paper, I want to get these details sorted out.
Thanks.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=167164\")
Use these:
[a href=\"http://pixelgenius.com/epson/]http://pixelgenius.com/epson/[/url]
-
Use these:
http://pixelgenius.com/epson/ (http://pixelgenius.com/epson/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=167165\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi Andrew. Would any of those work on an Epson 1800? If not, is there a recommended profile for use on an 1800.
Thanks.
-
Hi Andrew. Would any of those work on an Epson 1800? If not, is there a recommended profile for use on an 1800.
Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=167217\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Nope.
-
Visit the support pages of Epson Europe and download their own profile for that paper---in Europe, it's called "Traditional Photo Paper".
-- Olaf
-
Visit the support pages of Epson Europe and download their own profile for that paper---in Europe, it's called "Traditional Photo Paper".
-- Olaf
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=167326\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Olaf.