Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Hollenberg on January 12, 2008, 10:50:05 am
-
http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/57003/ (http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/57003/)
http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/48147/ (http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/48147/)
Interesting development...
--John
-
http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/57003/ (http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/57003/)
http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/48147/ (http://www.rechargermag.com/articles/48147/)
Interesting development...
--John
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=166717\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Interesting, and no doubt there needs to be some serious repudiation of patents of the obvious. On the other hand, I am in no rush to put Ninestar ink in my 7800!
Glenn
-
Interesting, and no doubt there needs to be some serious repudiation of patents of the obvious. On the other hand, I am in no rush to put Ninestar ink in my 7800!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=166733\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Agreed. Personally I wouldn't touch those clone inks, but would like others to have the freedom to do so.
--John
-
Now that my Epson R800 has been relegated to 2nd string by my HP B9180, I felt comfortable using clone cartridges and Kirkland glossy paper (if you're going to go cheap, why not whole hog), and have found the results quite acceptable. The small carts on the Epson were constantly running out and not easily found at retail outlets. The price on the inks were kept high by the lack of competition. Sort of reminds me of "Big Pharma" with medicine. There's nothing like a bit of generic competition to favour the consumer.