Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Maxi Pagliero on January 09, 2008, 08:13:28 am

Title: Print Service Center
Post by: Maxi Pagliero on January 09, 2008, 08:13:28 am
Hi Forum, this is my first post!  

My name is Maxi Pagliero, I'm a photographer living in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The reason of this post is to get in contact with a print center that can make and deliver copies in Fine Art Paper using pro printers like Epson Pro 3800/4800 to Argentina, paying via CC or Paypal.

Any website ? Good experiences to share?

Thanks a lot

Maxi Pagliero
www.maxipagliero.com.ar
Title: Print Service Center
Post by: matt4626 on January 09, 2008, 06:32:10 pm
I have had great results with West Coast Imaging. They will turn up on a google search.
Title: Print Service Center
Post by: Maxi Pagliero on January 10, 2008, 06:38:48 am
Quote
I have had great results with West Coast Imaging. They will turn up on a google search.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=166217\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks man, I'll give it a shoot.