Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: michaelbiondo on January 03, 2008, 10:51:42 am

Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: michaelbiondo on January 03, 2008, 10:51:42 am
does anyone know what the availably of the 1ds mkIII is in the USA???
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: azicit on January 03, 2008, 12:53:36 pm
Two Cameras arriving from Brad at Berger Brothers tomorrow as promised




Quote
does anyone know what the availably of the 1ds mkIII is in the USA???
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164792\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: Russell Price on January 06, 2008, 11:26:53 am
Quote
Two Cameras arriving from Brad at Berger Brothers tomorrow as promised
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164820\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Amazon had them last week.
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: seanw on January 07, 2008, 02:37:08 pm
Quote
does anyone know what the availably of the 1ds mkIII is in the USA???
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164792\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


B&H had them on Saturday Dec. 22 on their website so I was able to get one. You just have to keep checking and snatch one up as soon as they get a shipment in. I had been checking almost daily since end of Nov.
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: larryg on January 07, 2008, 03:44:37 pm
my friend ordered one from Amazon and got it today.  I ordered from Calumet Camera in August and am still waiting?  They must be starting to arrive in bulk
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: J. Paul on January 07, 2008, 06:34:55 pm
I ordered mine from Calumet as well in late August and have not received mine.
J. Paul
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: nemophoto on January 07, 2008, 09:56:36 pm
tigerdirect.com
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: SusanFleck on January 08, 2008, 10:21:01 pm
Quote
does anyone know what the availably of the 1ds mkIII is in the USA???
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164792\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


They arrived in Indianapolis before Christmas. Check Roberts Imaging (www.robertsimaging.com) . Great folks.
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: larryg on February 16, 2008, 04:57:52 pm
Quote
my friend ordered one from Amazon and got it today.  I ordered from Calumet Camera in August and am still waiting?  They must be starting to arrive in bulk
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=165699\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Received it yesterday. (2/15/08)  I love the view finder  much larger  (I had the 1ds previously)
Title: canon 1ds mkIII availability
Post by: azicit on February 27, 2008, 05:48:15 pm
Just got a call grom Brad at Berger Brothers (whi I highly recommend) he has two 1DS MArk111's cameras that he just got in that are not sold yet

Quote
does anyone know what the availably of the 1ds mkIII is in the USA???
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164792\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]