Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mcculloched on January 02, 2008, 11:08:55 am
-
HI all- Happy new year.
I'm trying to print full bleed on my epson 3800. I'm on a mac using cs3. I need to print 11x11 full bleed but can't find any options to get rid of the 1/8 inch border it's adding.
Thanks!
-Ed
-
HI all- Happy new year.
I'm trying to print full bleed on my epson 3800. I'm on a mac using cs3. I need to print 11x11 full bleed but can't find any options to get rid of the 1/8 inch border it's adding.
Thanks!
-Ed
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=164578\")
Ed, I may be wrong, but I 'think' that the 3800 can only print full bleed in certain specified sizes. Is there an 11 x 11 paper? I'm also on a PC, but that's what I remember from the dialog boxes I get in my driver--and its not possible, I don't think, to choose 'full bleed' with other sizes.
A good place to check would be Eric's 3800 FAQ. Ah, here it is.
[a href=\"http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/faq.html#borderless]http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Ep...html#borderless[/url]. My recommendation would be to print on a larger paper with the dimensions you want and trim.
Diane
-
Ed, I may be wrong, but I 'think' that the 3800 can only print full bleed in certain specified sizes. Is there an 11 x 11 paper? I'm also on a PC, but that's what I remember from the dialog boxes I get in my driver--and its not possible, I don't think, to choose 'full bleed' with other sizes.
A good place to check would be Eric's 3800 FAQ. Ah, here it is.
http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Ep...html#borderless (http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/faq.html#borderless). My recommendation would be to print on a larger paper with the dimensions you want and trim.
Diane
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164585\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Quite correct. All of the Epsons only print borderless on specific, standard paper sizes. You can't do it with a custom size (even if you make it the same as a standard size, actually, since the driver simply won't let you choose borderless).
So if you need 11"x11" you need paper larger and then trim.