Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: marcgoldring on December 31, 2007, 11:31:54 am

Title: Q re info shown
Post by: marcgoldring on December 31, 2007, 11:31:54 am
In Develop mode, the file information shows in the upper left hand corner. I know that hitting "i" toggles through 2 different sets of info and also allows me to have nothing showing. When I want to get rid of the info, I hit "i" and it toggles through those options and eventually disappears. But it seems to come back at seemingly random times. Toggle again; disappear again; back it comes again...

Clearly this is a minor annoyance. But is there something I've done wrong here?

Thanks,

Marco
Title: Q re info shown
Post by: Richowens on December 31, 2007, 12:05:20 pm
Marco,
 
 In Develop module, control/command+J gives you the view options. Or you can go to View>view options under the dropdown menu.

 HTH

 Rich