Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Littlefield on December 27, 2007, 10:42:32 pm

Title: crop tool
Post by: Littlefield on December 27, 2007, 10:42:32 pm
Man this tool moves all over the place . What am I doing wrong?
Compared to the design of RSP it is like a kindergardner in HS .
Maybe I am just not getting it . Then it sticks not good.It says locked 4x 6 but then expands ?
I have no patience sometimes I am getting it now .You can delete this post if you want.  
Don
Title: crop tool
Post by: kaelaria on December 28, 2007, 01:30:57 am
Dee dee dee?
Title: crop tool
Post by: Littlefield on December 28, 2007, 02:40:44 am
Quote
Dee dee dee?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=163536\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I died laughing reading your response when I saw Borat  
Title: crop tool
Post by: kaelaria on December 28, 2007, 02:50:50 am
High five!