Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: The View on December 27, 2007, 01:38:41 pm

Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: The View on December 27, 2007, 01:38:41 pm
I just tried to install the update to CS device central/flash lite and Camera Raw 4.3.1.

First the progress bar moved nicely, but then if froze about half an inch from target.

After ten minutes of no movement I abandoned the update progress.

Is device central/flash lite such a complex upgrade, or what could be the reason for having no progress, no indication of anything happening?

Thanks!
Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: sniper on December 27, 2007, 01:58:49 pm
I had exactly the same problem a few days ago.  Wayne
Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: Del on December 27, 2007, 04:12:40 pm
Same here-good to know it wasn't just my machine.  I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this. Does anyone know more-is there a solution in the works?
Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: TMcCulley on December 27, 2007, 04:42:29 pm
Sorry I can not comiserate my download started and I went back to LL forum and then it announced it was done.  

Tom
Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: The View on December 28, 2007, 01:27:56 am
When I started up the computer the next morning, the upgrade dialog came up, and the install was completed successfully.
Title: Adobe Update trouble?
Post by: Orpheus1120 on January 03, 2008, 01:22:10 pm
Just leave the computer alone during the download.


I encounter the same problem while updating my CS3, and all I did is just leave it alone for awhile.