Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Acadian on December 26, 2007, 09:47:34 pm

Title: WTB: Canon 85 1.2L Mk 1 or Mk II
Post by: Acadian on December 26, 2007, 09:47:34 pm
Greetings all, hoping the LL boards prove somewhat more enlightening than others. Thread topic self explanatory, I am located in Toronto. Cheers!!!!
Title: WTB: Canon 85 1.2L Mk 1 or Mk II
Post by: SVFocus on February 04, 2008, 01:18:12 pm
Quote
Greetings all, hoping the LL boards prove somewhat more enlightening than others. Thread topic self explanatory, I am located in Toronto. Cheers!!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=163292\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have a Mk 1 (2004) available for sale.  It's like new and comes with the box, bag and hood.  There are a couple of scratches on the hood.
I'm open to reasonable offers and will ship to the US from Blaine, Washington.  
Email [email protected]