Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: TerryM on December 24, 2007, 08:04:47 am
-
My Epson r280 has max resolution of 5760 x 1440. Can anyone tell me what resoluton to send to printer for best quality. When I have prints done at Mpix, I send them at 240 ppi. I want to think that 240 or 360 divides into above numbers evenly and they would be best. Am I all wet? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not done my own printing of images in the past.
-
My Epson r280 has max resolution of 5760 x 1440. Can anyone tell me what resoluton to send to printer for best quality. When I have prints done at Mpix, I send them at 240 ppi. I want to think that 240 or 360 divides into above numbers evenly and they would be best. Am I all wet? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not done my own printing of images in the past.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=162847\")
Start reading the articles from the bottom of the page upwards when they refer to printing, resolution and extrapolation. Skip the articles about Fovean camera sensors though.
[a href=\"http://www.steves-digicams.com/techcorner/tc_index.html]http://www.steves-digicams.com/techcorner/tc_index.html[/url]
Do not go for the simple rules you wil get without doubt presented. It is however simple when you get the picture.
Ernst Dinkla
try: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/)