Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: MARK WALLACK on December 22, 2007, 08:45:26 am

Title: LIBRARY PROBLEM
Post by: MARK WALLACK on December 22, 2007, 08:45:26 am
  Anyone ever get a message that the Library could not be found and then asks whether you want too locate it or create a new one!

It happened to me and I was unable to locate the Library  and had to create a new one.  Never found the old one but had backup

Thanks for any info
Title: LIBRARY PROBLEM
Post by: The View on December 23, 2007, 04:44:13 am
Have you tried to locate the library on your hard drive?

Did you move it?

Did you lose any images, or do you still have them all?
Title: LIBRARY PROBLEM
Post by: MARK WALLACK on December 24, 2007, 01:18:52 pm
Quote
Have you tried to locate the library on your hard drive?

Did you move it?

Did you lose any images, or do you still have them all?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=162653\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
 

OK .....Thanks a lot I found them on my hard drive......I'm not quite sure how they moved away but they're back....many thanks.

Mark