Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: CynthiaM on December 18, 2007, 10:24:11 am

Title: Slideshow captions without quotations?
Post by: CynthiaM on December 18, 2007, 10:24:11 am
I've recently discovered the Lightroom slideshow and have been using the "Caption and Rating" template as a starting point for creating a slideshow with a caption.  It will pull in whatever caption you have placed in the caption field under metadata in the Library, but it wants to add quotation marks around the caption.  Is there any way to stop this?  I just want the caption without quotation marks.
Title: Slideshow captions without quotations?
Post by: genemcc on December 23, 2007, 11:31:53 pm
Hey CynthiaM!

Here's how to get rid of those quotes... When you are in the Slideshow module select the caption so you see the box and handles appear around it.  Now on the toolbar click the custom settings area and choose edit.  At the top you'll see "{Caption>>}"  Just delete the quotation marks on either end. Chooses the DONE button and your quotes will be gone!

I hope that helps!  
Title: Slideshow captions without quotations?
Post by: CynthiaM on December 24, 2007, 12:16:56 am
Oh!  You are wonderful!  Yes, it worked and I now have it saved as a template with the background and text colors that I want.  What through me was that I was looking over on the right panel and couldn't find anything to do with this.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.  It's much appreciated.

Regards,
Cynthia