Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: MarkKay on December 17, 2007, 10:42:28 pm

Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on December 17, 2007, 10:42:28 pm
The aptus 65 digital back with the Hasselblad H mount. I have all the boxes and original materials. It was purchased in 7/06 and has a 3 year warranty.  10,800 dollars.

I have a bunch of extra batteries as well.. 5 or 6 in total

markay AT stanford DOT edu

SOLD
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on December 20, 2007, 09:09:24 am
I will also include the 250 dollar sun shade allowing use of the LCD in bright sun.  I am selling a Hassy h2 camera as well and if anyone wants to purchase both, I will discount. Reasonable offers considered.

Quote
The aptus 65 digital back with the Hasselblad H mount. I have all the boxes and original materials. It was purchased in 7/06 and has a 3 year warranty.  10,800 dollars.

I have a bunch of extra batteries as well.. 5 or 6 in total

markay AT stanford DOT edu
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=161360\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on December 26, 2007, 11:40:57 pm
A few interested parties but nothing firm yet

Quote
I will also include the 250 dollar sun shade allowing use of the LCD in bright sun.  I am selling a Hassy h2 camera as well and if anyone wants to purchase both, I will discount. Reasonable offers considered.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=161985\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on December 31, 2007, 02:23:22 pm
To answer a question I have received from an interested party,  it has less than 5000 shots taken with it.

Quote
A few interested parties but nothing firm yet
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=163305\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on January 04, 2008, 04:27:33 am
I have added some photos. Of course i have the original box, all the stuff that came with it, cords, and at least 6 batteries
http://www.pbase.com/markay/inbox (http://www.pbase.com/markay/inbox)
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on January 07, 2008, 02:20:11 am
This is such a great back... while i am not surprised at the level of interest based on emails, I am surprised it is not sold yet.. Keep it off ebay  
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on January 08, 2008, 04:52:36 am
It is going to ebay tomorrow night if no reasonabale offers here..
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: Mike Chini on January 08, 2008, 06:56:39 am
It's got to be the H-mount.  You should have luck on eBay, I'd suppose.
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: RolandBaker on January 08, 2008, 10:50:37 am
I've purchased a number of items from Dr. Kay and they've always arrived promptly and well packaged in pristine, like-new condition. He really takes care of his gear. He is a real pleasure to deal with. I hope someone here can take advantage of his Aptus back sale.

Good luck Mark!
Title: Leaf Aptus 65 digital back for Hasselblad H
Post by: MarkKay on January 10, 2008, 10:19:12 pm
Thanks Roland.. it is on ebay now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170184432382&Category=31388&_trksid=p3907.m29)

Quote
I've purchased a number of items from Dr. Kay and they've always arrived promptly and well packaged in pristine, like-new condition. He really takes care of his gear. He is a real pleasure to deal with. I hope someone here can take advantage of his Aptus back sale.

Good luck Mark!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=165887\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]